Friday, July 08, 2005

Night Classes

Yesterday evening marked the start of my long series of night classes. With classes 3 times a week, I am going to be very busy, juggling work, study and play. In fact I would be missing some classes for my coming Mount KK trip. I hate to miss classes, but this trip has already been planned for some time and I am unlikely to have the chance to go on trekking trips once I get into the heat of my revision. So I would have to work very hard once I returned from the trip.

Last night's lecture introduced us to the world of Management Science Methods or more commonly known as Operational Research. It may sound quite "chim" (abstract) but it can actually be quite a fun subject, which is why I chose to take this subject. HA. I am sure the other subjects will also be as interesting.

No comments: