Friday, July 22, 2005

Coconut Trees (Part II)

Yeah, the weekend is here again. I started the week with a fever and have been busy the whole week "entertaining" our company guests from Japan and Korea. Now I can go look for another coconut tree to relax myself for the weekend.

I guess it is important for each of us to have at least one "coconut tree" to retreat to so that we can spend some quiet time all by ourselves. While leaning against the coconut tree, we can choose to do anything that we like to relieve ourselves of all the stress and frustration pent-up during the whole week.

My back is aching now after sitting down the whole day for the past few days engaging in numerous heavy-going technical meetings. I believe a short run will help relieve my aches and then after that I can retreat to my coconut tree. Where you might ask? Shhhhh...I am not telling you :p Go choose your own tree!

No comments: