Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Medicine that may cause breast cancer & heart attack

HA. Saw the news on TV last night mentioning a medical agency in England has done tests and sort of concluded that taking this medicine (picture) may cause breast cancer and heart attack in the long term. Guess why I have a picture of the medicine? I just took this picture a while ago. Remember I have not been feeling well the past 2 weeks? This medicine was prescribed to me by my doctor for my dizziness last week! I have finished all of it except one. Hmmm, I guess 3 days' dosage should not kill me. But I have been feeling lethargic the past week, even though I am supposed to have recovered. Ponder, ponder.....what if I develop ..........?


Medicine I have been taking last week

Disclaimer: The information I have provided is based on what I saw on the news last night and presumably this is the medicine that was flashed on the screen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you did not die of heart attack when you saw the news. So, one thing is for sure, you have a strong heart!

As for the other possibility(breast cancer)...hmm... that I cannot be sure...