Thursday, May 26, 2005

Nothing eventful?

It was a Vesak Day long weekend last week. Nothing eventful happened though. I would normally make use of such long weekends to go for a diving or trekking trip. But guess I cannot keep going for trips as I just returned from Mount Ophir over the Labour Day long weekend. There were many other trips that the other DiveTrekkers headed during the weekend. One group went diving in Redang while another went to explore the clear blue waters of Tioman. I only went to Bukit Timah Forest Reserve for a walk. HA.

Another group of DiveTrekkers would be going to Manado this coming Jun. I was invited to join them, but I couldn't convince myself to join in, partly it was going to be a whole week thingy, and it would cost quite a bit. I have decided to conquer Mount KK in Aug instead. That would probably be my last major trip for this year. Yet I have many days of leave to clear - 38 days to be exact! Looks like I might have to take leave and sleep in for a few weeks. HA. Who knows.

Oh yes. I finally fried the minced meat omelette I promised myself last week. It tasted so good!

No comments: