Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crazyjarjar Trading

It was a nice and cooling morning. Great to sleep through but too bad I had to wake up early to send my car for servicing. Due to the rain and the peak hour, the journey to the service centre took me more than an hour! It was jam after jam on different roads. It only took me 10 mins to settle the paper work at the service centre and was soon back in the office. The taxi fare cost $10. About an hour later, the service centre called and told me my car was ready. Wow, so fast? I wonder if I am getting what I paid for.

Went for lunch and then headed down to collect my car. It felt the same. HA. The serviceman told me my tyres are due for a change. Yeah, I guess it's about time too. Actually I was toying with the idea to get a commercial van that runs on diesel. Not only can I say money on fuel, I can also have more space! HA. Will keep dreaming. Saw a van earlier on bearing the name Woodpecker Trading. Interesting company name. So I guess Crazyjarjar Trading can pass too :p

Crazyjarjar Trading - trades in anything crazy under the sun!

Hmmm, I should give this a crazy thought :D

No comments: