Friday, May 27, 2005

Dolphins


Dusky dolphins swimming next to our boat Posted by Hello

I love dolphins. They are my favourite animals. They seem so intelligent, so fun loving, always jumping in and out of the water, and always seem to be smiling all the time. I feel good watching them. Yes, I have seen quite a few different dolphins in the wild, mainly bottlenose dolphins in the South China Sea, and the dusky dolphins (picture above) in the sea off Kaikoura, New Zealand. Then you also have the spinner dolphins, whose acrobatic stunts can outdo any world gymnast champions. Just watching them twist and spin and jump in and out of the water is a joy in itself. I have touched a dolphin before (just a little touch) in the Sea World at San Diego, California. I would love to hug and play with a dolphin. I had always wanted to visit Monkey Mia in Western Australia, where wild bottlenose dolphins swim up to shore to say hello to humans. One day I will.
Razz

Do you like dolphins too?

No comments: