Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cafe Society

Dinner at the Cafe Society was not to bad, but the price was kind of a little high. But that is expected for fine dining. The salmon that I ate was not too bad and the meshed potato and carrot that was served as a side was very nice. Had a walnut cheese cake for dessert. It was very good. Eating the cheese cake reminded me of the time when I was in the US. I was introduced to this restaurant called Cheesecake Factory. They served all the typical western food and of course cheese cakes as well. In fact, that's what they are famous for. They have many different types of cheese cakes and I enjoyed them very much.

The Cafe Society also has a bar at the upper level but it was mainly filled with foreigners, possibly many FTs who came to chill out after work.

My classmates, J, A and K (that's what they want to be known as) and I chatted on many things, ranging from work, to thrillers, to shows, to studies and politics. As usual, we had a fun time exchanging views and jokes. Another three regular classmates, J, A and M that used to hang out with us could not make it. HA. Guess they are all busy with their own stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this "M"?

"H"

crazyjarjar said...

HA, if you tell me who H is, I might tell you who M is.