Monday, August 01, 2005

Shitty Day

I was out for lunch just now with a few JC classmates at one non-airconditioned food court in Ang Mo Kio. We were happily enjoying our food and chatting when suddenly I felt something dropped on my shoulder. Immediately I knew something "bad" has dropped on me. True enough it was bird shit and the bird (mynah) was still perched proudly on the metal bar above. I went to the toilet to wash up but only managed to clean some of it away. I decided to ignore it and even went to take a quick look at my regular camera shop which was just next to the food court.

When I finally got back to the office, I realised that besides the shit that dropped on my shoulder, there were two other big patches of shit/urine on the back of my white shirt! I believe a lot of people might have been staring at me while I was walking around the place. Arrrrrgh. I have no choice but to return home to have a change of clothes. A shitty day indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... what is the probability of bird shit falling on our heads and/or shoulders? 1 out of 10,000 persons, or 1 out of 100,000 persons? Haha... you are definitely the 'favoured' one, man!

Oops, sorry! Instead of showing empathy, when you were already feeling 'shitty' about the whole incident, I couldn't restrain myself from cracking a joke about it.. sorry! Well, if bird shit falls on me the next time, you can have the last laugh, okie? ;p