Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Running Dogfishes!

One wet day, Triggerfish was swimming and swimming and Clown Fish was also swimming and swimming but hurriedly. They nearly bumped into each other.

Triggerfish: Hey Clown, tell me a joke?

Clown Fish: Whoa, sorry Trigger. No time, no time. Shhhh, don't tell anyone that I am here. I sense that someone has been tailing me for the past few weeks.

Triggerfish: What are you talking about? Someone tailing you? Someone with legs or what?

Clown Fish: No lah, not someone with legs, but something white white in colour.

Triggerfish: White? As in the FIWs?

Clown Fish: Shhhh, not so loud. I do not know lah. What is FIWs? But I think it is the dogfish lah.

Triggerfish: Aiyoh Clown, FIWs are *whisper* !!@#$%^&*() Got that? But dogfishes are not white what. They are usually brownish and spotted. Oh yah, their bellies are white! You mean now they are walking on their tails while tailing you? Wow!

Clown Fish: Not sure lah. Very scary leh. I wonder what they are up to? Of all fishes, why me? I am such a cute clown fish, except that I don't tell jokes or work in the circus.

Triggerfish: Maybe it must have been something you said or did recently? Did you anyhow say things or not?

Clown Fish: No lah, I didn't say or do anything to deserve this what. But......oh, maybe that day....aiyah.....

Triggerfish: What what? What that day? What did you do?

Clown Fish: Stupid me lah, that day I commented that dogfishes are not allowed in our underwater pub because dogfishes drool, and they smell bad. Stupid right?

Triggerfish: Aiyoh, why you so clown? Eh, you are a clown what. But why you say such things openly? You know the dogfishes will surely take revenge. Now you are dead meat.

Clown Fish: Aiyoh, don't scare me. You always like to scare fishes.

Triggerfish: Yah yah yah....wait.........I sense something is coming. Sheesh....I see shimmering white in the distance, and it is walking towards us. Quick, hide behind me.

Clown Fish: *Trembling in fear* Don't tell me the dogfishes are here.

Triggerfish: I see them now. The dogfishes are here, and they are really walking on their tails. What is the world coming to? Sheesh, they are running towards us. They can even run too. Oh no, running dogfishes! I think I also better scram from here.

Clown Fish: Hey Trigger, wait for me........

The scream of Clown Fish was cut short and turning back, Trigger saw that Clown was no more, short of the 6 floating parts of his dismembered tiny body. *sob sob*

Watch out fishes. The dogfishes (that run) are here!

1 comment:

Piggydives said...

WoW, Blogs get spammed too....hahahaha